Friday, May 22, 2009

A Hodge Podge Really

So, it took me a week to get to my second post... tsk tsk tsk. Well, it's been a very busy week, and as it comes to a close I am doing mental leaps for joy!

I am EXHAUSTED. Really truly just tired. The past few weeks have been action packed, filled to the gills, not a spare moment anywhere. I am looking forward to a long weekend where I just sit on my behind and do nothing. Well almost nothing.

I do need to get the house in order, catch up on laundry, mop the floor, reorganize our family room, clean out the bedroom, fix the dog's bed (thank you Pio Pico for chewing it up), go grocery shopping, and so on and so forth. Phew! But I am planning on doing all that junk tomorrow, and leave my Sunday and Monday wide open........ for blissful nothingness.

I haven't even gotten to my projects for this week. SIGH. I know, I need to get on it! But I've been too tired to get to it after the Little Monster goes to bed. Just one thing after the other you know.

Plus, in our continued growth, Mr. Cranky Pants and I decided to keep the fighting spirit alive the rest of the week as well. (Eyeroll please........) So, I am hoping that we can keep civil the rest of the weekend!

I am in desparate need of a GNO (Girl's Night Out) where all sorts of madness and tomfoolery will take place. I need shed Mr. Cranky Pants and the Little Monster and just let loose! So, if you know of a great GNO place, and would like to partake, let me know! I'll be there with bells on!

In my observation and report analysis of this week, I've come to the conclusion that it takes a loooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg time to grow up. Seriously, to be a mature adult, who can make rational level headed decisions, to keep your emotions in check, to be the bigger person, it takes forever and ever, and it's something I'm still working on.....and Mrs. S too... and something that someone else we know and love to death better get her butt in gear and get to gettin also............I wonder why the transition from being a child to becoming and adult is so hard.......

Lots of emotional baggage you need to dump on the way.....

Ok philosophical moment: Over.

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend, and if you drink any good drinks, have a second one for me!

Mrs. R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers