Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today was a day filled with a lot of ups and downs.

It's been a tough couple of months for Mr. Cranky Pants and me. Just little fights about everything. Nothing is seriously wrong, just going through an adjustment time. Although lately it feels as that's all we do, adjust (hahaha). I had a discussion about this with Mrs. S when she was here over the weekend(which was great!).

I think it's healthy to have arguments with your significant other. I think it breaks down whatever walls we put up, and continues to move us closer together on the same path towards the same goals. As long as you can always make up (which is the best part of course) I see no reason why a good healthy argument isn't an essential part of every relationship.

That being said, Mr. Cranky Pants and I must be moving towards an amazing out of this world relationship with all the little blow-ups we've had lately.

Oh well, this too shall pass.

The little monster's pediodontic episode was a success, and she now has lovely teeth which I am obsessed with cleaning. Yay!

And as I mentioned before, I had a totally awesome time with Mrs S, my mother in law, and family. But next time, we're for sure having a Girl's Night Out! hahaha!

So it's Monday, and that means Happy Hour!

Today's drink is nothing fancy, just a recommendation: Sandeman's Tawny Port. Get it, drink it, love it.

Projects for the week:

1. House shoes for Amerie (I know, a carry over from last week)
2. Find material for someone's B-day suprise present
3. Continue to practice applique stiching
4. Start my Infinity Dress

What are your projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers