Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth...

So, it's our first blog, on a beautiful new blogspot page; and how I love the smell of a new blog in the afternoon.

Introductions are in order....

This blog will be updated by myself (let's call me "R" for short), and my wonderful sister-in-law, aptly named "S." Sweet Totes Tawanda is the name of our company, and our secret mantra, among other items. We both married into the wonderful, crazy, whimsical, loving, topsy turvy "M" family, and have started our own families, that pretty much fall under the same description.

S, is a domestic goddess (and I write this because I know she will "LMAO" when she reads it), who has a full time job at home with her almost 3 year old energized daughter "the brat" (S-- you know I love little RM), and 15 month old little brother "itchy" (cuz that's all that came to mind) hahaha. I'm also pretty sure that when she writes her first post, she'll come up with way better nicknames for her children than I did! Her husband, who we'll call "Shepard" (again I swear I can hear S, cracking up laughing right now...) is younger brother to my own warped, I mean dear husband we'll call "Cranky Pants." They currently reside in what they refer to as "hell" deep in Southern California.

As for myself, I slave away at a computer all day flippin long, and then go home to my second job as mom, wife, maid, slave extraordinarie. I have my wonderful, keep you on the edge of your chair, just turned 2 daughter, "the little monster" and as mentioned before, Mr. Cranky Pants husband. I also have two neurotic dogs that drive me insane, and yet I still wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!! My husband and I work together for my dad, and yeah, that's a whole other blog in and of itself, literally...... For the most part we're pretty happy and healthy, thank God!
"The Little Monster" smiling...

"Mr. Cranky Pants and The Little Monster"

So I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with S, and to show our handiwork. I love projects and I'm currently on a sewing kick, with (and you may have guessed) totes! I will post pictures soon! And I was also feeling really adventurous last night and made a cake too! I wanted to save some strawberries that were getting mushy!

I also convinced S to get in the kitchen and bake something, every one needs a creative outlet! She made yum, yum, yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookie bars.... mmmm...... and if I could get this darn thing to work right, you'd be seeing a pic right now!

So, welcome to our little blog, where you can find all sorts of cool projects we're working on, find out about our parenting ups and downs, watch us bicker (hahahaha.... hopefully not), and maybe if you're good readers, get a good receipe and free tutorial or two...............

Thanks for stopping in.... S, the next post is all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers