Thursday, May 14, 2009

HBIC, In The House

I am TIRED, and on top of being TIRED, I AM CRANKY. There's no two ways about it. Those are the facts, take them or leave them. Actually, I am (and if there are any guys reading this blog, you may want to skip to the next paragraph since I am about to get anatomically personal) PMSing really bad. This for me is a little strange. I tend to just be exhausted and not turn into the HBIC*, but for some reason, this month the claws are out and I cannot retract them.



Poor Mr. Cranky Pants, and maybe for the next couple of posts, I should call myself Mrs. Cranky Pants, he got a raw deal last night and this morning. Tsk, tsk. Well, you wanna play with fire, you're gonna get burned, I say.



In other news, I think it's time for a Happy Hour Thursday Special, just to get me through... And now I sound like a terrible lush, which I promise, I'm not! But there are some days, some weeks that you just need a little help to make it through. Ok, now I really sound like a drunkard... enough with the talk about drinking...



I wanted to visit S tonight since she and her family are in town. We had planned to see them tomorrow, but still, if we could squeeze in another visit, why not. I totally thought we were going to be able to, but no, I am mistaken. This morning Mr. Cranky Pants had to drop off one of our cars for an oil change. When I say had, I mean, had to, as in it would be the-total-end-of-the-world-if-we-can't-get-the-oil-changed-today-I-may-blow-a-gasket-because-we-need-to-do-it, type of had. So, neeedless to say we now need to go pick up said car, before the shop closes. Ahhhh, Mr. Cranky Pants how you vex me!

In fact, today everything, EVERYTHING vexes me. HBIC is totally in full swing, and I don't know when the nice, complacent, sweet, loving Mrs. R (to be read Mrs. Wonderful) is going to show her face again. Boy do I miss her. (And I'm sure Mr. Cranky Pants does too).

Well ladies and gents, I'm off. I'm off to compartmentalize and RELAX, and maybe to have a happy hour cocktail....

S..... save me from myself huh.....

*HBIC--> If you wanna know what it is, you better start following our blog. For every person who adds themselves as a follower, they will get the special meaning to this anacronym, and so much more! You know you wanna join the HBIC club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers