Friday, May 8, 2009

To Mrs R....

Mrs R has made my day, she has no idea!! Little miss brat was quite satanic today. I know that people believe their little ones are always angels but I am just trying to be real. My little BRAT acted far beyond her title today. With 107 degree weather and a son that gets so upset with his constant crack like scratching tactics it frustrated me so much I just wanted to choke my self. I can still hear the screams, "I DON'T WANT TO", "I DO", "NO MOMMY DADDY DRIVE NOT YOU" I will still be dreaming about this twenty five years from today when she is complaining about her own spawn of Satan's. I think this is the only thought that puts me to sleep at night, yeah the pay back. Then I have a third child my husband (AKA Shepard) that tells me to calm down but as he is saying this to me all I want to do is kick him up side his head and tell him then you deal with it. Oh yeah I do tell him that except for kicking him. HAHAHAHAHA the best time of the day today is when Shepard went to take a nap and I locked him in the room with our Brat boy that was fun because he took the nap but she decided to yell for me and yell and daddy the whole time. The funny thing is that I could not do a damn thing because I was locked out. HAHAHAHAHAHA it made me feel so good to have a nice little break but boy was Shepard MAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers